BookRead doesn’t work well; perhaps it is not compatible to macos Sierra (10.12.6):
1) It imports the ePub file, broken. For example, a ePub file of 430 pages that has been imported in Bookreader has only 32 pages. And the other pages?
2) it doesn’ t import DOCX file
3) it doesn’t import Webarchive file
4) it doesn’t import Txt file
5) When I close the program and I open it up again, some of the imported elements appear to missing. They are lost.
Thanks a lot,
This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Grid71.
This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by admin.